|THANK YOU FOR RIDING LT
The following guidance will help make your ride a more pleasant one.
· Be at bus stop 5 - 10 minutes early.
· Have exact fare - the driver carries no change.
· Pay when boarding bus.
· Deposit your own fare.
· Senior Citizens must show their Senior Citizen ID card to ride for free.
· Buses can be boarded at all scheduled stops and at any safe location by signaling the driver.
· Please do not smoke, eat or drink on the bus at any time.
· Please remain in your seat until the bus comes to a complete stop.
· Be kind to your fellow riders.
· ENJOY YOUR TRIP WITH LT!!!
Local radio station WLBR AM, 1270 on your radio, is LT's official time. All LT clocks are synchronized to WLBR time.
FIXED ROUTE FARES
- Exact Fare Required - Drivers carry no change.
- Children 5 years old or younger RIDE FREE when accompanied by an adult.
- Senior Citizens (65+) RIDE FREE on all LT Fixed Route buses with a Senior ID card.
|The following fares are for the regularly scheduled fixed route,
city and county LT buses.
|City 1/2 fare
|County 1/2 Fare
|All Transfers are now 25¢
||$1.00 effective Monday thru Friday August 15 - June 15,
Monday - Friday only
|All Day Pass - available for purchase on bus, at transfer station or COLT office.
$6.00 (Pass can be used on City and County routes)
|10 Ride Pass - available for purchase on bus, at transfer station or COLT office.
|10 Ride City Pass
||$15.00 (Pass can be used on Lebanon City routes)
|10 Ride County Pass
||$20.00 (Pass can be used on City and County routes)
|31 Day Pass - available for purchase at transfer station or COLT office.
|31 Day City Pass
||$57.00 (Pass can be used on Lebanon City routes)
|31 Day County Pass
||$76.00 (Pass can be used on City and County routes)
|LT BUS PASSES CAN BE PURCHASED WITH CASH OR A CHECK. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
|For more fare rate information call LT at 274-3664
|FREE AND REDUCED FARE TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM
(WELFARE TO WORK) W2W.
W2W City Bus Pass
31-Day City 25% $14.25
31- Day City 50% $28.50
31-Day City 75% $42.75
31-Day City 100% $57.00
W2W County Bus Pass
31-Day County 25% $19.00
31-Day County 50% $38.00
31-Day County 75% $57.00
31-Day County 100% $76.00
Months 1 thru 3- Free Monthly Pass.
Months 4 thru 6-you will pay 25% of the total monthly pass.
Months 7 thru 9-you will pay 50% of the total monthly pass.
Months 10 thru 12-you will pay 75% of the total monthly pass.
Bus, van and complimentary paratransit service is NOT available on:
· New Year's Day
· Memorial Day
· Fourth of July holiday
· Labor Day
· Thanksgiving Day
· Christmas Day
HALF FARE INFORMATION
Disabled patrons with a half fare transit card may ride the LT bus for half fare anytime. The card must be shown to the driver when the passenger boards the bus.
There are certain requirements to obtain this card (for example, patrons with Medicare cards are eligible). Information on the eligibility requirements is available at the LT office at 200 Willow Street in Lebanon, or by calling us at (717) 274-3664.
LOST AND FOUND
If you believe you left something on the bus,
call LT office at 274-3664.
LT Lebanon Transit
200 Willow Street
Lebanon, PA 17046